Each Day Value- Devotionals by Uwe Rosenkranz
• WHEN WE ALL GET TO HEAVEN • Eliza E. Hewitt, 1851–1920 • After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:17, 18) • For the child of God, the end of this earthly pilgrimage is just the beginning of a glorious new life. •…
• What you say about being as it were, “within Christ,” is a most blessed experience, and, in measure, I do realize it continually. But oh, I feel that there are heights and depths of love which I have not yet seen that will swallow me up in unspeakable joy. How are we to get into Christ except by faith? How can we abide in Him except by believing?
• “I called him, but he gave me no answer.” • — Song of Solomon 5:6 • Prayer sometimes tarrieth, like a petitioner at the gate, until the King cometh forth to fill her bosom with the blessings which she seeketh. The Lord, when he hath given great faith, has been known to try it by long delayings. He has suffered his servants’ voices to echo in their ears as from a brazen sky.
• Our Lord’s surprise visits • Be ye therefore ready also. Luke 12:40. • The great need for the Christian worker is to be ready to face Jesus Christ at any and every turn. This is not easy, no matter what our experience is. The battle is not against sin or difficulties or circumstances, but against being so absorbed in work that we are not ready to face Jesus Christ at every turn.
• The path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day • Prov. 4:18 • Have I begun this path of heavenly love and knowledge now? Am I progressing in it? Do I feel some dawnings of the heavenly light, earnests and antepasts of the full day of glory? Let all God’s dealings serve to quicken me in my way.
The Cairo Geniza Targumic Fragments are Aramaic translations of the Pentateuch, the first major section of the Hebrew bible. The source of this digital edition of the Cairo Geniza Targumic Fragments comes from The Comprehensive Aramaic Lexicon Project at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion, Cincinnati, USA. It includes the Aramaic text, lexical form tags to assist the reader in looking up words, and part-of-speech tags.
- Withdraw from the Disorderly 2Thessalonians 3:6-15 (loopyloo305.com)
- Indian River Baptist Church, March 25, 2012 AM Sermon: 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28 (thelightheartedcalvinist.com)
- Jesus IS Lord in Colossians, and 1st & 2nd Thessalonians (defendingcontending.com)
- Our Lord’s Surprise Visits – Daily Devotion By Oswald Chambers (gospelbondservant.com)
- Spurgeon’s Daily Devotioanl (macandlinuxuser.wordpress.com)
- The Proof of God’s Love: Jesus Christ (jcrylequotes.com)
- A reflection on the sin of anger (stendellion.wordpress.com)
- Christian Marriage (thechristianpundit.org)
- Profitable Things (stocktonbiblechapel.wordpress.com)
- Hello Friend… (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- Will We Arrive Blameless on the Day of Christ? (pjcockrell.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ Is Lord of Heavens and the Earth – Foundation for Kingdom Advancment (representers.wordpress.com)
- Daily Tidbits 3/29 – Hope (littleguyintheeye.wordpress.com)
- Revelation Concerning the Dead in Christ 1Thessalonians 4:13-18 (loopyloo305.com)
- The challenge of the blessing (setwatchman.com)
- 1 Thessalonians 3:7-10 (HCSB) (lwharper.wordpress.com)
- Jesus in the NT :: 1st Thessalonians (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- Got Faith, Where Is It? Part II (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- Heaven Is Real (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- the Hope of Heaven (handfullofblessings.wordpress.com)
- Understanding The Bible – 1 Thessalonians 4:16 – The Dead in Christ Shall Rise (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- What is my hope based in? (omharris.com)
Published: March 29, 2012, 17:11 | Comments Off on Each Day Value- Devotionals by Uwe Rosenkranz