Your LOVE is sweeter than vine!
• SWEETER AS THE YEARS GO BY •
Words and Music by Lelia N. Morris,
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree,
they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;
planted in the house of the Lord,
they will flourish in the courts of our God.
They will still bear fruit in old age,
they stay fresh and green, proclaiming,
“The Lord is upright; He is my Rock,
and there is not wickedness in Him.”
Fair ladies (as my beloved wife is
turning out to be more and more),
are sweeter than vine,
and become sweeter, the riper they are.
There is great benefit in
flourishing and bringing out fruit,
like the palm tree with sweet salvation oil
from the cedars of Lebanon.
We have a good ground,
where we are planted in,
the LORD is a solid ROCK.
Praising HIM with the songs, given to us,
the evergreens of HOLY WORSHIP are mixed
with fragant smoke of french incense-
like the Prayers of the Saints going up
into the presence of the LORD,
straight into HIS THRONEROOM.
In worldly virtual expression of this,
we meet in the ROSARY Meditation and Prayer room.
You can meet with us online,
when signing in to Bishop ROSARY´s
meet cheap place.
- Praise comes naturally when you count your blessings (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Fresh And Flourishing (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Daily Tidbits 1/31 – The Palm Tree (littleguyintheeye.wordpress.com)
- The King of Trees (ogirlsays.wordpress.com)
- Trust in the time of storms (radioaco.wordpress.com)
- Nothing Can Hold You Back (todaysanewday.wordpress.com)
- Click a Blessing Today – It’s a beautiful morning (ptl2010.com)
- Being Evergreen And Bearing Fruit (godspeaking.wordpress.com)