The Secret of Redeeming Love •
• Your letter filled me with thanksgiving and praise.
How good, oh how good the Lord is!
Your experience has indeed been
a wonderful and a glorious one.
And from all I can judge,
you have received a manifested blessing
which has not been bestowed upon me.
But for all that, our experience
is essentially the same;
we have realized ourselves
to be nothing, and Jesus to be all! •
- Come on! (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- “As you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- I Wonder … (juliesunne.com)
- Day 24 – “I’m thankful for . . . (menofredemption.wordpress.com)
- Come let us sing Him praise… (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- Forgiven and Redeemed (elderscorner.wordpress.com)
- A Day to Worship (godsgracegodsglory.wordpress.com)
- I am the Lord (evanlaar2012.wordpress.com)
- Desire (davidthefourth.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving | O Praise Ye The Lord (billydie.wordpress.com)